Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Queen of Wands / To-do Lists

© Paula Frenette 2013
Queen of Wands...
After some critiquing and editing, I am satisfied with the Queen of Wands. I think she turned out quite lovely. I'm hoping that I'll be able to work on this series more consistently in the near future. Although, the beauty of the project is that there are no dead-lines, which allows a lot more time for having fun with it. On another note, faking flames is a huge pain in the ass. 

To-do Lists...
I've decided to make a to-do list of lists for this blog. Firstly, an on-going list of sulfate-free and silicone-free hair products. I've found a few short lists of sulfate-free products, none of silicone-free products. I need a list because buying silicone-free hair products is a pain in my balls without one, and there must be another clueless curly-girl out there feeling the same way. So, I'm going to be awesome and share. Also, in celebration of Wednesdays (which, for those of you who don't know, is Wine & Cigar Night), a list of tasty wines for under $20. This Wednesday I am going to attempt to take tasting notes and actually start writing reviews. I tend to get pretty tipsy - ok, drunk - on Wednesdays, so, if your hopes are high, lower that shit.


1 comment: